Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome Back to Machu Picchu - The Ancient Summit and Hidden (not lost) City of the Incas

Well my friends, the time has come and we are all so grateful to be able to experience the majestic site.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I truly felt that Machu Picchu was greatful to enjoy a well deserved rest.  We pound on it 365 days a year since it's re-discovery by Hiram Bingham oh so many years ago.  On one of my last visits, when I was with Leesa, the producer of the documentary, I told her I felt that the energy of the place had changed and it was feeling really abused.  I know this may sound weird to some of you but.....I have been there many times over the past 27 years and well, you know, you can tell the difference in the mood of someone and something or someplace.  I don't mean to wax "new age" here or anything out of the ordinary.  It was just what I felt and still feel.  The rest was well deserved and since it has opened, people are entering once again by the masses to have that special experience that beign their can give you. 

If all goes well, I plan to be back (home) in Peru sometime in May and look forward to touching my feet on that Sacred Ground. 

Just wanted to pop in and say how glad I am that the Citadel of Machu Picchu, the Ancient Summit, got a rest and now welcomes all with open arms.
We are waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment